Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 1 (800) 619-8991
Phone: (952) 388-2942

Is there any way to drive once my Driver License has been revoked?

Yes – however there are different types of DWI revocations.   If it is a 90 day suspension there will be a period during which during you cannot drive but then you can get a limited license if you follow the appropriate steps.   If you received notice of a 1 or 2 year suspension, then you can immediately obtain a restricted license that allows a car that has an ignition interlock machine installed and that has special license plates.  [With ignition interlock installed you are permitted to drive 24/7.]

Charles R. Segal
Connect with me
Charles Segal is a an experienced attorney in the area of DWI, DUI, Felonies and all Criminal Defense matters.